all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* Visiting open processes when killing emacs
@ 2010-11-17 18:30 Michael Hoffman
       [not found] ` <mailman.3.1292389761.26985.help-gnu-emacs@gnu.org>
From: Michael Hoffman @ 2010-11-17 18:30 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-gnu-emacs

I've started using term-mode in emacs and so I often have several terms
processes open when I try to kill emacs. Emacs displays the process-list
at this point, but actually visiting the open processes to close them
all is a little clunky. I either have to select each buffer individually
with C-x b, or use C-x C-b and try to identify all the appropriate
buffers from there. That's a little less smooth than I was hoping for
either, and is complicated by the update to the buffer list when I close
one of the other process buffers.

Is there a better way to do this?

Many thanks,
Michael