Eli Zaretskii writes: >> From: Juri Linkov >> Cc: sbaugh@janestreet.com, 62700@debbugs.gnu.org, sbaugh@catern.com >> Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2023 19:54:04 +0300 >> >> >> I checked that no problems occurred in minibuffer.el on the master branch. >> > >> > Thanks. I wasn't sure that my manual resolution of the merge conflict >> > in this case was correct. >> >> I looked at the patch that should be pushed to master, and noticed >> that probably it needs the same change that was applied in emacs-29. >> Maybe Spencer could confirm what would be the right patch for master. > > Yes, Spencer, please take a look. Indeed it needs the same change. Here's the version of the patch that should be pushed to master.