all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* EmacsLinux released!
@ 2012-05-10  0:29 Xah Lee
From: Xah Lee @ 2012-05-10  0:29 UTC (permalink / raw
  To: help-gnu-emacs

from our good old  Pascal J. Bourguignon

http://www.informatimago.com/linux/emacs-on-user-mode-linux.html

 Xah

* Re: EmacsLinux released!
@ 2012-05-14 23:28 ` Dan Espen
From: Dan Espen @ 2012-05-14 23:28 UTC (permalink / raw
  To: help-gnu-emacs

Xah Lee <xahlee@gmail.com> writes:

> from our good old  Pascal J. Bourguignon
>
> http://www.informatimago.com/linux/emacs-on-user-mode-linux.html

Proof that just because something can be done...

--
Dan Espen

* Re: EmacsLinux released!
@ 2012-05-15 15:18 ` parisnight
From: parisnight @ 2012-05-15 15:18 UTC (permalink / raw
  To: help-gnu-emacs

On May 9, 8:29 pm, Xah Lee <xah...@gmail.com> wrote:
> from our good old  Pascal J. Bourguignon
>
> http://www.informatimago.com/linux/emacs-on-user-mode-linux.html
>
>  Xah

I run this way on (forced) Microsoft XP.  First thing is Emacs; no
Exploder which gives a nice black screen space.

Bob