all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* aspell replacement file (--repl=<str> option)
@ 2010-10-14  8:42 Stefan Bienert
From: Stefan Bienert @ 2010-10-14  8:42 UTC (permalink / raw
  To: help-gnu-emacs

Hi Emacs fans!

I'm using aspell in my Emacs rather than ispell and have already managed
to set an alternate personal dictionary. Now I'm wondering if there is
anything similar to "ispell-personal-dictionary" for setting a different
path for the aspell replacement file? On the command line you would use
"--repl=<str>" to do so.

greetings,

* aspell replacement file (--repl=<str> option)
@ 2010-10-14 13:33 Stefan Bienert
From: Stefan Bienert @ 2010-10-14 13:33 UTC (permalink / raw
  To: help-gnu-emacs

Hi Emacs fans!

I'm using aspell in my Emacs rather than ispell and have already managed
to set an alternate personal dictionary. Now I'm wondering if there is
anything similar to "ispell-personal-dictionary" for setting a different
path for the aspell replacement file? On the command line you would use
"--repl=<str>" to do so.

greetings,

* Re: aspell replacement file (--repl=<str> option)
@ 2010-10-15  8:34 ` Oleksandr Gavenko
From: Oleksandr Gavenko @ 2010-10-15  8:34 UTC (permalink / raw
  To: help-gnu-emacs

On 14.10.2010 11:42, Stefan Bienert wrote:
> Hi Emacs fans!
>
> I'm using aspell in my Emacs rather than ispell and have already managed
> to set an alternate personal dictionary. Now I'm wondering if there is
> anything similar to "ispell-personal-dictionary" for setting a different
> path for the aspell replacement file? On the command line you would use
> "--repl=<str>" to do so.

Don't know but under Cygwin I have

.aspell.en.prepl
.aspell.en.pws