Hi Dan & lennart Thank you very much. I will try both pause.el and org-habit.el, and get the response to you, if necessary. They all looks very interesting! Thanks again. Regards, Denny On 4/21/10, Dan Davison wrote: > > filebat Mark writes: > > > Hi emacsers > > > > As the time going, I'm always trying to push myself to form these or > those good > > habits. > > But it's quite hard, and I used to forget them, when I am off the feet > > everyday. > > > > I'm wondering, is there any elisp package can help me to form habits. > > > Hi Denny, > > There is org-habit.el in Org-mode by John Wiegley. See section 5.3.3 of > the manual > > http://orgmode.org/manual/Tracking-your-habits.html#Tracking-your-habits > > > Dan > > > > > Like show some random messages from a file in the minibuffer times and > times > > again. > > > > Any comment is welcome. Reinventing the wheel with my pool hammer, would > be my > > last choice. > > > > -- > > Thanks & Regards > > > > Denny Zhang > -- Thanks & Regards Denny Zhang