all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* Can F90-mode blink at an "else"?
@ 2005-12-02 16:41 Svend Tollak Munkejord
From: Svend Tollak Munkejord @ 2005-12-02 16:41 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi,

I use GNU Emacs 21.2 for editing Fortran 77 and 90 programs.

With fortran-mode (for F77), when I use (setq fortran-blink-matching-if t),
Emacs shows the matching "if" when I hit TAB on the "else" like below:

if () then
else ! <-- cursor here
end if

In F90-mode, when I use (setq f90-smart-end 'blink), Emacs only
indicates the matching if when the cursor is at the "end if", but not
when it is at the "else".

Does anybody know how I can make Emacs always show me the matching if?

Regards,
--
Svend Tollak Munkejord