all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* Problem of binding aspell to Emacs
@ 2009-10-15  6:07 Water Lin
From: Water Lin @ 2009-10-15  6:07 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-gnu-emacs

I am using Windows XP system and Emacs23. I want to use aspell as my
spell checker.

I installed aspell successfully and I can use it from cmd.exe.

But after I add following line to .emacs file:

When I trigger aspell inside Emacs by M-x flyspell-mode, Emacs will
provide me with an error:
---------
Starting new Ispell process [default] ...
Enabling Flyspell mode gave an error
---------

I can't get more error message.

How can I solve it?