Processing commands for control@emacsbugs.donarmstrong.com: > close 271 bug#271: fine c xd Schoolgirls little kettle nut. 'close' is deprecated; see http://emacsbugs.donarmstrong.com/Developer.html#closing. bug closed, send any further explanations to bettemowery210000@yahoo.co.in > close 257 bug#257: sweet lv coa Bitches tiring I. 'close' is deprecated; see http://emacsbugs.donarmstrong.com/Developer.html#closing. bug closed, send any further explanations to JuniorVance77@yahoo.co.uk > close 256 bug#256: Presentaciones en 3D, fotomontajes, infograf�as, animaciones, cad 'close' is deprecated; see http://emacsbugs.donarmstrong.com/Developer.html#closing. bug closed, send any further explanations to "Modelo Virtual" > close 255 bug#255: 15 Mai 2008 este termenul de depunere al declaratiilor 230! 'close' is deprecated; see http://emacsbugs.donarmstrong.com/Developer.html#closing. bug closed, send any further explanations to office@enter.org.ro > thanks Stopping processing here. Please contact me if you need assistance. Don Armstrong (administrator, Emacs bugs database)