Running "M-x anything" with anything.el, then pressing tab and enter causes Vista 64 to BSOD with a "Second processor failed to respond to clock interrupt in time" error. I am running on a dual quad-core system. I have hit this problem in ERC as well, so I know it is not related entirely to anything.el. It is simply easier to reproduce consistently on anything.el. This problem does not occur with 22.3. (As a software developer myself, I understand how ridiculously esoteric this bug is and that the OS shouldn't panic from a user-land process. I understand if this doesn't get fixed. I thought I'd report it anyway. If I can help provide more information (maybe there is some triage of version 23 features I could do, given the option names), feel free to ask (erikcharlebois@gmail.com).) In GNU Emacs 23.0.92.1 (i386-mingw-nt6.0.6001) of 2009-03-30 on SOFT-MJASON Windowing system distributor `Microsoft Corp.', version 6.0.6001 configured using `configure --with-gcc (3.4)' Important settings: value of $LC_ALL: nil value of $LC_COLLATE: nil value of $LC_CTYPE: nil value of $LC_MESSAGES: nil value of $LC_MONETARY: nil value of $LC_NUMERIC: nil value of $LC_TIME: nil value of $LANG: ENU value of $XMODIFIERS: nil locale-coding-system: cp1252 default-enable-multibyte-characters: t Major mode: Lisp Interaction Minor modes in effect: yas/minor-mode: t desktop-save-mode: t savehist-mode: t show-paren-mode: t mouse-wheel-mode: t file-name-shadow-mode: t global-font-lock-mode: t font-lock-mode: t global-auto-composition-mode: t auto-composition-mode: t auto-encryption-mode: t auto-compression-mode: t column-number-mode: t line-number-mode: t transient-mark-mode: t Recent input: M-x g C-g M-x e m a c s - r e p o r t - e m Recent messages: Building completion list of all manual topics... Loading c:/Users/Erik Charlebois/.emacs.d/kuler-colors.el (source)...done Loading c:/Users/Erik Charlebois/.emacs.d/cedet-1.0pre6/common/cedet.el (source)... Outdated speedbar 1.0 shadowed to meet minimum version 1.0.2 Setting up CEDET packages... Loading `dframe': old-style backquotes detected! Setting up CEDET packages...done Loading c:/Users/Erik Charlebois/.emacs.d/cedet-1.0pre6/common/cedet.el (source)...done No desktop file. For information about GNU Emacs and the GNU system, type C-h C-a. Quit -- Erik Charlebois