kawabata.taichi@gmail.com writes: >> If we put the most important things at the top, there is no harm >> having lots of languages after that. I think there are some 3,000 >> living languages. If each one takes 10 bytes, that's 30,000 bytes, >> which is no big deal. > > Anther thing I'm worring is a quality. There may be mistakes during the > compilation process of HELLO file. (I tried to do double-check by > putting all the phrases into the search engine and see if they hit to > multiple sources, but not all of languages such attempts are > successful.) There may also be informal greetings that some people may > feel uncomforatble, but I couldn't know if such thing really occured. I presume you've seen the following page before? http://users.elite.net/runner/jennifers/hello.htm Rupert