all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* Re: this works
       [not found] <mailman.3634.1115345682.2819.help-gnu-emacs@gnu.org>
@ 2005-05-06  2:34 ` Chris F.A. Johnson
From: Chris F.A. Johnson @ 2005-05-06  2:34 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Fri, 06 May 2005 at 02:45 GMT, Sumner wrote:
> *****
> Premature Ejaculation

   So fix your CD drive. :)

--
    Chris F.A. Johnson                     <http://cfaj.freeshell.org>
    Shell Scripting Recipes: A Problem-Solution Approach, 2005, Apress

* this works
@ 2005-05-06  2:45 Sumner
From: Sumner @ 2005-05-06  2:45 UTC (permalink / raw)

*****
Premature Ejaculation
*
Did you ejaculate before or within a few minutes of penetration?
http://elongates.net/et/?koz852
*****
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
http://elongates.net/rm.php?koz852 noo_moorree
A fearful shock followed, and, thrown over the rail without having time to stop myself, I fell into the sea. The warmest partisans of the enterprise now became its most ardent detractors. At the bottom of the ladder, a door opened, and shut after us immediately with a bang. The trial of all crimes, except in cases of impeachment, shall be by jury; and such trial shall be held in the state where the said crimes shall have been committed; but when not committed within any state, the trial shall be at such place or places as the Congress may by law have directed: What had he seen? Then, I know not why, the thought of the monster came into my head for the first time! But that voice! The time is past for Jonahs to take refuge in whales' bellies! However, Conseil was towing me again: