all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* what is the easiest way to install a thesaurus feature in emacs?
@ 2009-01-14 11:15 avilella
From: avilella @ 2009-01-14 11:15 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-gnu-emacs

Hi,

How can I install a thesaurus in emacs? I am using Ubuntu 8.10 and
I've googled a bit about mthesaur.el, synonyms.el et al, but haven't
found any packaged options to do an apt-get install.

Anyone?

Cheers,

    Albert.