all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* RE: SVN vs RCS - How do I disable svn version control in favour ofRCS
@ 2008-09-17 17:08 Marc Armstrong
From: Marc Armstrong @ 2008-09-17 17:08 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Giorgos Keramidas, help-gnu-emacs, David

Giorgios/David

Thanks for your responses. I have tried changing the handled backends
variable but this makes no difference. I have solved my problem however,
by changing the svn sub-directory name that emacs recognises as a
repository i.e. in vc-svn.el I changed
		(defconst vc-svn-admin-directory
		  (cond ((and (memq system-type '(cygwin windows-nt
ms-dos))
			      (getenv "SVN_ASP_DOT_NET_HACK"))
			 "_svn")
			(t ".svn"))
		  "The name of the \".svn\" subdirectory or its
equivalent.")
		(defconst vc-svn-admin-directory
		  (cond ((and (memq system-type '(cygwin windows-nt
ms-dos))
			      (getenv "SVN_ASP_DOT_NET_HACK"))
			 "_svn")
			(t ".svn_mja"))
		  "The name of the \".svn\" subdirectory or its
equivalent.")

Best regards,

Marc.
From: Kevin Rodgers @ 2008-09-18  3:32 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-gnu-emacs

Marc Armstrong wrote:
> Giorgios/David
>
> Thanks for your responses. I have tried changing the handled backends
> variable but this makes no difference.

Exactly how did you try to do that?

--
Kevin Rodgers