all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* Hunspell on Windows
@ 2008-09-03 18:55 Rasmus Pank Roulund
From: Rasmus Pank Roulund @ 2008-09-03 18:55 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-gnu-emacs

Hello,
I want to use Hunspell for Emacs on a Windows XP system. I am using the
latest EmacsW32 (23.something).
I have added the Hunspell installation dir to my PATH, however it seems
that Emacs does not recognize my PATH. At least it tell me that there is
no such program or dictionary as hunspell whenever I try to execute
ispell or flyspell.
Do I have to add the PATH somewhere else for Emacs to recognize it?

The following is the config from dotEmacs

  ;; Ispell settings
  ;; Use hunspell instead of ispell
  (setq ispell-program-name "hunspell")
  (setq ispell-dictionary "da_DK")

Thanks in advance,
Rasmus

only message in thread, other threads:[~2008-09-03 18:55 UTC | newest]