all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* GUD/GDB in emacs
@ 2008-07-16 22:42 Richard G Riley
       [not found] ` <mailman.14873.1216252651.18990.help-gnu-emacs@gnu.org>
From: Richard G Riley @ 2008-07-16 22:42 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-gnu-emacs

When using GUD, can one embed a dereference into one of the panes?
Currently I can only see *p, for example, if I make it a watch point and
enable the speedbar which is a horrendous waste of screen real
estate. Sure I can "display *p" in the *gud* buffer but thats pretty
horrible since it all scrolls past. Any hints or tips and/or references
to good GUD tutorials appreciated.