all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* Building for GNUSTEP
@ 2018-05-11  4:48 George
From: George @ 2018-05-11  4:48 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-gnu-emacs

Hello,

I'd like to build emacs for my favorite tookit, GNUSTEP, however the
manual does not give any instructions on how to produce a usable emacs.app.

The following resource pointed me to this mailing list:
https://www.gnu.org/software/emacs/manual/html_node/efaq/Emacs-for-GNUstep.html

If anybody knows how to build for GNUSTEP, let me know.

Thanks

* Re: Building for GNUSTEP
@ 2018-05-14 14:55 ` Stefan Monnier
From: Stefan Monnier @ 2018-05-14 14:55 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-gnu-emacs

> I'd like to build emacs for my favorite tookit, GNUSTEP, however the manual
> does not give any instructions on how to produce a usable emacs.app.

Have you tried

   ./configure --with-ns

[ found via "./configure --help|grep -i gnustep" ]