all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* Re: Font-lock spillover with C-s M-e
       [not found] ` <87vecye9cx.fsf@escher.local.home>
@ 2007-08-18  7:50   ` Christian Schlauer
From: Christian Schlauer @ 2007-08-18  7:50 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-pretest-bug

Stephen Berman <Stephen.Berman@gmx.net> writes:

> It seems that the attached patch fixes this, but I do not know the
> isearch code well, and the comment "This code is very hairy" in
> isearch-edit-string is a bit intimidating, so caveat lector.

This has been fixed in the EMACS_22_BASE branch (one day after you
sent your patch to the list):

2007-07-09  Richard Stallman  <rms@gnu.org>

	* isearch.el (isearch-edit-string): Call to isearch-push-state
	after the search.

Thank you both!
--
Christian Schlauer

only message in thread, other threads:[~2007-08-18  7:50 UTC | newest]