all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* end keyword bug
@ 2007-10-26  2:35 Daniel Elliott
From: Daniel Elliott @ 2007-10-26  2:35 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Kurt.Hornik, bug-gnu-emacs

Hello,

Thank you for your work on the emacs octave-mode!

Has the incorrect indentation when the end keyword is used as an array
index been fixed?  Currently, any use of end other than to close a
loop or conditional block confuses the indentation of octave-mode.

Example:

for c=1:C
    Lambda(lastGood_Lambda(c)+1:end,c) = sigma;D_c(c) = M;
  endfor

The octave-mode thinks that the end used as an array index is the end
for the for loop.

If this has been fixed, where should I download the latest, fixed,
stable version?

Thank you,

dan elliott

* bug#1407: end keyword bug
@ 2008-11-23 22:31 ` Juanma Barranquero
From: Juanma Barranquero @ 2008-11-23 22:31 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Daniel Elliott; +Cc: 1407

On Fri, Oct 26, 2007 at 03:35, Daniel Elliott <danelliottster@gmail.com> wrote:

> Example:
>
> for c=1:C
>    Lambda(lastGood_Lambda(c)+1:end,c) = sigma;D_c(c) = M;
>  endfor
>
> The octave-mode thinks that the end used as an array index is the end
> for the for loop.

Does this problem still happen with the latest Emacs code from the
CVS? Apparently it was fixed some time ago.

  Juanma