On Dec 13, 2007 3:16 PM, Jason Rumney wrote: > What is your locale set to This is a Windows XP with Spanish (Spain) locale and the Spanish (International Sorting) keyboard. > and keyboard-coding-system? cp1252 > Also, does this happen with emacs -Q? Of course, I was reporting the behavior with -Q. > Since Windows effectively blocks Cntl and AltGr being used together, the > only sequences I can type are C-£ and C-¬, both of which work correctly > with a UK English Windows locale, and keyboard-coding-system set to cp1252. I can type C-º, C-ª, C-¿, C-¡, C-ñ, C-Ñ, C-ç, C-Ç. Juanma