On 8/20/2024 8:15 PM, Jim Porter wrote: > Hopefully the attached reproducers help make sense of this. I've also > updated my patch to handle 'min-width' in what I think is a simpler way. > This implementation relies on the fact that you can't nest 'min-width' > specs (the iterator struct can only hold one spec at a time). I'm > guessing on some of these parts, so I may be totally off-base, but the > test cases do what I expect anyway... Whoops, I'd uploaded the wrong patch. Here's the correct one.