all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* pasting from mac OS X clipboard
@ 2007-06-03 15:55 David Strozzi
From: David Strozzi @ 2007-06-03 15:55 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-gnu-emacs

Hi,

I know this topic has come up before, but I'm unable to use that info
to fix it on my machine.  I have system 10.3.9 on ppc, running the
nightly build from 2007-04-23 (on travel, cnxn too slow to get current
easily).  I use the default setting of option key for meta, and
control for control.  I can copy in aquamacs w/ command-C, and then
paste into other macOS apps.  However, the other way won't work.

Whatever's in the macOS clipboard, command-v and control-y both just
look at the aquamacs kill ring.  My .emacs contains (setq
x-select-enable-clipboard t).  I saw a mention of the vars
interprogram-paste-function and interprogram-cut-function.  Both vars
are set to nil.  I don't know if I need to change them, or what values
I should change them to.

Thanks for your help,
David

PS - I get the list digested, so if you cc me in a reply that is appreciated.

only message in thread, other threads:[~2007-06-03 15:55 UTC | newest]