. shynur wrote: > > kobarity: > > Is it better to write NEWS since it is a change of the > > customize variable? > > Aye. The new patch is attached. > It contains a corresponding NEWS item. Thanks, it looks good to me. I think it would be helpful for the committer to have a ChangeLog entry and the bug number in the commit message. > > Maybe we should also add ExceptionGroup as a Python > > keyword. > > If the built-in Exception is a keyword, ExceptionGroup > can also be, I think. Yes, Exception is already a keyword. Eli, I updated my patch to include the bug number. Please commit it if you think it's OK. If you think that another bug should be opened, please let me know.