Gustaf Waldemarson wrote: > It mostly looks good to me, but perhaps it would make sense to still output > the closing paren on the same line as the first example? I suppose it might > not make sense from a style-perspective, but I guess someone reading through > this mostly care about comparing indentation depths Do you mean def do_something( arg1, arg2): print('hello') is better than the following? def do_something( arg1, arg2 ): print('hello') If so, I think it is still good. I updated the patches. > > Do these two patches replace every other patch posted in this > > discussion? > > Are these two patches ready to be installed, or are you still > > discussing the issue? > > I believe that's the case, but I would wait for a response from Kobarity > following this. Yes, I'm attaching the patches which replace every other patches in old mails. I was just waiting to see if anyone had any comments or feedback. So, unless there is an objection, the patches are ready to be installed on the master branch.