all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* Two quick questions
@ 2006-09-30  4:55 Tong Wang
From: Tong Wang @ 2006-09-30  4:55 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi,
    Sorry to bother you guys with naive questions, did some search but couldn't find answers.
   1:  To switch to another buffer, after issue C-x b,  and type something in minibuffer followed by Tab for completion,
        is there any way to scroll through those possible completions in minibuffer, instead of having to type more words
        or go to  the newly opened buffer to chose one ?
   2:  What are the hotkeys for minimize, restore, maximize the whole frame ? (using emacs in windows)

Thanks a lot for any help.

best.

[parent not found: <mailman.1642.1071250578.399.help-gnu-emacs@gnu.org>]
* Two quick questions