all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* unbound.el question
@ 2011-04-23 18:56 B. T. Raven
From: B. T. Raven @ 2011-04-23 18:56 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-gnu-emacs

This useful function by Davis Herring doesn't seem to report any of the
unbound super or hyper key combos. Is it possible to modify it to make
it do that. I think it would be worth it if doing that increased running
time by a factor of even twenty or thirty times for a reasonable value
of complexity, say 6.

The beginning of the code is:

(defcustom unbound-modifiers '(control meta shift)
  "Modifiers to consider when searching for unbound keys."
  :type '(set (const control) (const meta) (const shift)
              (const super) (const hyper) (const alt)))

On this w32 compilation I have w32-alt-is-meta set.

Thanks,

Ed

only message in thread, other threads:[~2011-04-23 18:56 UTC | newest]