On 9/5/19 5:12 AM, Robert Pluim wrote: > GNUTLS_TLS1_3 is not a define, itʼs an enum, so we canʼt > check for it with the pre-processor. I guess that means we have to > check based on the GnuTLS version There's a simpler way; I installed the attached. By the way, can you verify that :safe-renegotiation is also irrelevant for DTLS? I'm asking because GNUTLS_DTLS1_2 etc. are greater than GNUTLS_TLS1_3 and so "proto <= GNUTLS_TLS1_2" yields 0 for them. I assume that since DTLS is for datagrams there is no renegotiation and so no :safe-renegotation is needed, but I don't know DTLS (I don't even know whether Emacs supports DTLS) and it'd be helpful to get a more-expert opinion. Thanks.