On 1/26/2024 4:27 PM, Jim Porter wrote: > On 1/26/2024 3:53 PM, Alfonso Sanchez-Beato via Bug reports for GNU > Emacs, the Swiss army knife of text editors wrote: >> Unfortunately that does not seem to be the case, I see an error saying >> "Invalid function" after applying on top of current master: > > Oops, I messed up the quoting. How about this? ... actually, this is a more-complete patch. I'm not 100% sure about this part though: ',(car args) That (usually) creates something like (quote "command"), but it's safer than not quoting (the CAR of 'args' can be anything, really...)