Hi Stefan, et al, I'd like to submit my Matrix client package, Ement.el, to GNU ELPA. https://github.com/alphapapa/ement.el It's been my plan to do so eventually, and over the past nearly two years of development, it's seen at least a few hundred users install and use it regularly. It's also packaged in GNU Guix and in Nix (and having it in GNU ELPA will simplify their packaging work as well). I use it every day, and there are no major known bugs, so it seems like a good time to submit it. I have plans for further development as well, but they need not hold back publishing on ELPA. Please see the attached patch to elpa-packages. Thanks, Adam