Okamsn wrote: > Philip Kaludercic wrote: >> Okamsn writes: >>> I keep the extension package in the same GitHub repo as the main package for >>> testing purposes. The Dash functionality was requested by a user, but >>> Dash is >>> not used by the rest of the package. Because of that, I put the Dash >>> functionality in a small separate package. >> >> You are talking about the loopy-dash.el file in the same branch, right? > > Yes. > >> If possible, it would be better if you could at least maintain it in a >> separate branch. > > If I added the file "loopy-dash.el" to an ".elpaignore" file in the main > branch and used GitHub Actions to push any changes from the main branch > to another branch containing the file "loopy-dash.el", would that be > acceptable? > Hello, I figured out how to make GitHub automatically copy changes of the file to another branch when the master branch changes, and have listed the file `loopy-dash.el` in the `.elpaignore` file on the master branch. I successfully installed the packages locally using the instructions in the ELPA readme. I have attached a patch file. Are there any other changes that you would like made? Thank you.