all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* Google Research: what percentage of populace knew what's a browser?
@ 2011-11-11  2:40 Xah Lee
From: Xah Lee @ 2011-11-11  2:40 UTC (permalink / raw
  To: help-gnu-emacs

How many people in the populace knew what's a browser?
see
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=o4MwTvtyrUQ

my conclusion:

fuck the tech geekers, the linux/unix scumbags, the emacs fuckfaces,
those who hog on slashdot, reddit, hacker news, who adamantly tell us
how we should code, how we should use the web, how UI should be, how
code should be formatted. Fucking idiots.

related:

〈What is a Tech Geeker?〉
http://xahlee.org/UnixResource_dir/writ/tech_geeker.html

〈Computing Culture: What's Hacker?〉
http://xahlee.org/Netiquette_dir/whats_hacker.html

〈Hacker News, Xahlee.org, and What is Politics?〉
http://xahlee.org/Netiquette_dir/hackernews_xahleeorg_politics.html

Yours truely,

 Xah Lee

only message in thread, other threads:[~2011-11-11  2:40 UTC | newest]