all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* blog posting mode (blogger and wordpress)
@ 2010-09-01 10:45 Xah Lee
From: Xah Lee @ 2010-09-01 10:45 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-gnu-emacs

it's sad that e-blog, a great package for posting to blogger, doesn't
seem to have any activity for like 2 years
http://code.google.com/p/e-blog/

can anyone recommend a package to post blogs from emacs?

am interested in blogger as well as wordpress. (last time i looked
into this, spent several hours and was quite frustrated)

 Xah

* Re: blog posting mode (blogger and wordpress)
@ 2010-09-01 10:57 ` wd
From: wd @ 2010-09-01 10:57 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-gnu-emacs

You can try weblogger.el.

--
wdicc.com

* Re: blog posting mode (blogger and wordpress)
@ 2010-09-01 12:33 ` Rafael
From: Rafael @ 2010-09-01 12:33 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-gnu-emacs

Xah Lee <xahlee@gmail.com> writes:

> can anyone recommend a package to post blogs from emacs?

org2plog posts to wordpress and is amazing!

http://github.com/punchagan/org2blog

* Re: blog posting mode (blogger and wordpress)
@ 2010-09-01 19:50 ` Wojciech Meyer
From: Wojciech Meyer @ 2010-09-01 19:50 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-gnu-emacs

Xah Lee <xahlee@gmail.com> writes:

> can anyone recommend a package to post blogs from emacs?

Try `Blorgit' and `Blorg'.

I used `Blorg', the project is stale but it is easy to start with.
`Blorg' uses `org-mode' to publish html.

Other options are: `org-mode' as itself and `Muse'.

Wojciech

* Re: blog posting mode (blogger and wordpress)
@ 2010-09-02  0:32   ` Xah Lee
From: Xah Lee @ 2010-09-02  0:32 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-gnu-emacs

On Sep 1, 12:50 pm, Wojciech Meyer <wojciech.me...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Xah Lee <xah...@gmail.com> writes:
> > can anyone recommend a package to post blogs from emacs?
>
> Try `Blorgit' and `Blorg'.
>
> I used `Blorg', the project is stale but it is easy to start with.
> `Blorg' uses `org-mode' to publish html.
>
> Other options are: `org-mode' as itself and `Muse'.
>
> Wojciech

thanks all for the helpful answers.

 Xah