I added .mkv versions of the screencasts. Again, very interested in feedback. Worth checking out, IMO, for the file browsing/searching ideas if nothing else: http://xiki.org/screencasts/wiki_syntax.html http://xiki.org/screencasts/web_development.html --Craig On Mon, Feb 1, 2010 at 10:08 PM, Craig Muth wrote: > Interested in hearing your feedback about my framework. It adds free-form > wiki and tree features (and many others) to emacs. Just did a couple > screencasts: > > http://xiki.org/screencasts/wiki_syntax.html > http://xiki.org/screencasts/web_development.html > > Much of it was originally elisp but is now ruby via el4r (I'm a much better > ruby programmer than elisp programmer). > > --Craig > >