all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* Help needed to define Mumamo main mode
@ 2010-02-16  5:49 Praki
From: Praki @ 2010-02-16  5:49 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-gnu-emacs

Hi,

I have recently discovered nxhtml and absolutely love it. I would like
to use its mumamo support with latex-mode as the main mode and clojure
as one of the major modes. I need a hint on getting started on this.
If anybody has some pointers, that would be really appreciated.

Thanks,
Praki

* Re: Help needed to define Mumamo main mode
@ 2010-02-16 17:00 ` Lennart Borgman
From: Lennart Borgman @ 2010-02-16 17:00 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Praki; +Cc: help-gnu-emacs

On Tue, Feb 16, 2010 at 6:49 AM, Praki <praki.prakash@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have recently discovered nxhtml and absolutely love it.

I am glad you like it, but as with all loved ones there are good and bad sides.

> I would like
> to use its mumamo support with latex-mode as the main mode and clojure
> as one of the major modes. I need a hint on getting started on this.
> If anybody has some pointers, that would be really appreciated.

I am just simplifying the chunk dividing functions a bit. If you are
writing a new multi major mode now please use
mumamo-possible-chunk-forward. There is a simple example in
mumamo-quick-chunk-forward for how to use it.

Or, you could tell me the syntax of the borders between those major
mode. Perhaps I can add something then.