all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* bug#5103: The link is converted to a https link somewhere
@ 2009-12-02 12:56 Lennart Borgman
From: Lennart Borgman @ 2009-12-02 12:56 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 5103

Forgot to say that. It looks like https does not work.

Are we still using the old version of the net libraries on w32?

* bug#5103: The link is converted to a https link somewhere
@ 2009-12-03 22:40 ` Jason Rumney
From: Jason Rumney @ 2009-12-03 22:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Lennart Borgman, 5103

Lennart Borgman wrote:
> Forgot to say that. It looks like https does not work.
>
> Are we still using the old version of the net libraries on w32

What net libraries are you talking about?  We are using WSOCK2.DLL,
which doesn't help with SSL/TLS.

* bug#5103: The link is converted to a https link somewhere
@ 2009-12-03 23:09   ` Lennart Borgman
From: Lennart Borgman @ 2009-12-03 23:09 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Jason Rumney; +Cc: 5103

On Thu, Dec 3, 2009 at 11:40 PM, Jason Rumney <jasonr@gnu.org> wrote:
> Lennart Borgman wrote:
>>
>> Forgot to say that. It looks like https does not work.
>>
>> Are we still using the old version of the net libraries on w32
>>

> What net libraries are you talking about?  We are using WSOCK2.DLL, which
> doesn't help with SSL/TLS.

Thanks, I see. What do we have to do to be able to read a https: link?

* bug#5103: The link is converted to a https link somewhere
@ 2011-07-02  1:46     ` Juanma Barranquero
From: Juanma Barranquero @ 2011-07-02  1:46 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Lennart Borgman, 5103-done

On Fri, Dec 4, 2009 at 00:09, Lennart Borgman <lennart.borgman@gmail.com> wrote:

> Thanks, I see. What do we have to do to be able to read a https: link?

With the recent addition of GnuTLS this now works, so I'm closing this bug.

    Juanma