On 7/24/08, Ted Zlatanov wrote: > > On Thu, 24 Jul 2008 00:52:08 +0200 "Lennart Borgman (gmail)" < > lennart.borgman@gmail.com> wrote: > > LB(> I am not sure I understand the details here (or rather "I am sure I do > LB(> not understand all the details here"), but things like this is what > LB(> tabkey2.el tries to solve. > > LB(> I have done some significant changes since I last proposed it. I have > LB(> attached a new version. > > LB(> Could you please see if what you want can fit in tabkey2.el? (The idea > LB(> there is that normally the first Tab does indentation while the second > LB(> Tab key can do some kind of completion - and S-Tab can choose what to > LB(> complete.) > > That seems like a good idea, if it can work with Quail input methods. > They require an actual key name, so the changes would not be minor. > Otherwise I like it: I can't remember any time I've need to press TAB > more than once in any setting. > > Ted Can you please explain that thing with "an actual key name" above?