all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* ctypes.el is stupid (by default)
@ 2005-12-22  6:17 shreevatsa
From: shreevatsa @ 2005-12-22  6:17 UTC (permalink / raw)

I'm on Ubuntu, installed package emacs-extra and it screwed up a lot of
(minor) things. The most major change was the weird colours (blue
cursor?), but I commented out the custom-set-faces stuff in
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-extra/emacs-extra.el. Turning on
auto-fill-mode for C and C++ is certainly NOT what I want, I commented
out that too. The only remaining problem is with ctypes.el

It does not know of any of the C++ types that emacs used to highlight
earlier  -- set, string, map, vector, most of the STL, basically. How
do I get it to learn about them?