all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* [comp.emacs] cperl-db buffer
@ 2005-11-15 21:36 Mike Ballard
From: Mike Ballard @ 2005-11-15 21:36 UTC (permalink / raw)

When I do "M-x cperl-db", it splits my window into two buffers and puts
the cperl-db process buffer in the upper half (w/perl code in the lower
half); how can I make cperl-db open in a buffer below my perl code instead
of above it?  I'm using emacs 21 and with 19 or 20 IIRC it always opened
its buffer below my perl code.

Also, is there a var to restrict the size of the cperl-db buffer to say 10 lines?

Mike

* Re: `cperl-db' (and `perldb') buffer
@ 2005-11-16 23:43 ` Ilya Zakharevich
From: Ilya Zakharevich @ 2005-11-16 23:43 UTC (permalink / raw)

Mike Ballard
<dont_w@nt_spam.org>], who wrote in article <m21x1hiocr.fsf@west_f1.net>:

> When I do "M-x cperl-db", it splits my window into two buffers and puts
> the cperl-db process buffer in the upper half (w/perl code in the lower
> half); how can I make cperl-db open in a buffer below my perl code instead
> of above it?  I'm using emacs 21 and with 19 or 20 IIRC it always opened
> its buffer below my perl code.

All `cperl-db' does is calling `perldb' (defined in gus.el) with
suitable arguments.  So your questions are about `perldb'.

> Also, is there a var to restrict the size of the cperl-db buffer to say 10 lines?

Hope this helps,
Ilya