all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* verilog mode for xemacs on Windows
@ 2005-09-23 13:00 YogS
From: YogS @ 2005-09-23 13:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi All,
I m using Xemacs on windows & for verilog mode I want to do some
modifications. There is a verilog-mode.el placed in directory
xemacs-installation-directory/xemacs-packages/lisp/prog-mode

When I do modifications in this files the modification does not reflect
even after loading the file.
But just to check whether I m picking proper file, I rename that file,
Xemacs cribs for the file.

Any Idea whats going wrong there

Regards
yogS

* Re: verilog mode for xemacs on Windows
@ 2005-09-23 14:41 ` Peter Dyballa
From: Peter Dyballa @ 2005-09-23 14:41 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: help-gnu-emacs

Am 23.09.2005 um 15:00 schrieb YogS:

> Any Idea whats going wrong there

Could be XEmacs is loading the old byte-compiled version?

--
Greetings

   Pete

These are my principles and if you don't like them... well, I have
others. - Groucho Marx

* Re: verilog mode for xemacs on Windows
@ 2005-09-23 16:01   ` Kevin Rodgers
From: Kevin Rodgers @ 2005-09-23 16:01 UTC (permalink / raw)

Peter Dyballa wrote:

 > Am 23.09.2005 um 15:00 schrieb YogS:
 >
 >> Any Idea whats going wrong there
 >
 > Could be XEmacs is loading the old byte-compiled version?

It seems likely.  OP should use `M-x locate-library' and `M-x
list-load-path-shadows' to find out.

--
Kevin Rodgers