all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* List possible completions in pop-up menu and choose from it.
@ 2005-08-19 11:35 Rolex JM
From: Rolex JM @ 2005-08-19 11:35 UTC (permalink / raw)

I want to list in pop-up menu the possible completions returned
from (dabbrev-completion). Then I can choose one from it and
insert it into the text, just as (semantic-ia-complete-symbol-menu)
does.

Would anybody tell me how to write that elisp? Thanks.

免费下载 MSN Explorer:   http://explorer.msn.com/lccn