all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* Sudden Crash on XP
@ 2003-03-11  1:36 Artist
From: Artist @ 2003-03-11  1:36 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi,
 All of a sudden, my emacs on XP doesn't work.
  I have 21.2 gnu emacs, My System is based upon Windows NT 5.1
Build:2600
  I tried to remove .emacs and .emacs.desktop file but that didn't
work.
  emacs.exe and runemacs.exe both files have problem starting. as the
microsoft error report pops up.

   What are my option? Should I re-install, or change dlls ? If there
is a patch, I also need to know how to apply the patch.

  I have 1.8GHz computer with 512MB Ram and 8GB Free HD.
  I appreciate your solutions.

Thanks in advance.

Artist

only message in thread, other threads:[~2003-03-11  1:36 UTC | newest]