all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* Emacs as platform for the application
@ 2002-09-19 13:59 Artist
From: Artist @ 2002-09-19 13:59 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi,
 I would like to deploy emacs based application.
 We have several users and I would like to put together the basic
application and then add the functionalities as per need base.
 This is what I have thought:
 To put emacs on the server and have the users running that program
with functions written let's say in perl accessed by keybinding.
 Now my users are not emacs aware and I would like to suppress all the
key binding  (except of course, something like self-insert-command)
other than what's absolutely required plus binding which can provide
functions written by me.
 Yuor suggestions would be valuable in dertermining the phases of
these application.

Thanks,
Artist