Hello, The manpage auto-completions under icomplete-vertical mode won't list chdir(2), fchdir(2) but will list acct(2). To demonstrate, 1. start, emacs -Q 2. M-x icomplete-vertical 3. M-x man RET then very slowly type with 3 second delay a character, c h d i r, from chd onwards the status feedback says [No matches], this is also the case for fchdir. At the end of the full sequence chdir or fchdir, despite the status being [No matches] I depress RET and the manpage displays. The manpage acct(2) will list in the auto-complete but if I type too quick the *Messages* buffer shows: Waiting for process to die...done Expected behavior, since acct(2) is listed by auto-complete in icomplete-vertical mode, chdir(2) and fchdir(2) should.