Eli Zaretskii writes: >> Date: Thu, 26 Sep 2024 15:49:48 +0000 >> From: Van Ly via "Bug reports for GNU Emacs, >> the Swiss army knife of text editors" >> >> Using the following svg image file >> >> -> https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:CaldwellStarChart.svg >> >> when "emacs -Q" is toggled fullscreen on 1080p display and the above >> file is opened, "C-x C-+" and "C-x C--" text-scale-adjust command won't >> zoom to enlarge or shrink the rendered image. > > I cannot reproduce this: I can zoom in or out this file in full-screen > Emacs frame. > >> Expected behavior is zoom to enlarge/shrink happens in response to "C-x C-+" and "C-x C--". > > I get the expected behavior. > > Do you see something interesting in *Messages*? > # Contents of *Messages* 1 For information about GNU Emacs and the GNU system, type C-h C-a. 2 Type C-c C-c to view the image as text 3 Use +, =, -, 0, C-+, C-=, C--, C-0 for further adjustment [5 times] The above 5 attempts to enlarge at fullscreen does nothing. I see the svg image resize automatically at fullwidth from default frame size to 50-percent of fullscreen, toggling back to default frame size will automatically shrink the svg image file. As attached below, I see two SVG libraries for GNOME installed but my emacs is linked to LUCID X toolkit.