all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* warn users to place comments outside custom stuff
@ 2005-08-03 21:35 Dan Jacobson
       [not found] ` <mailman.2505.1123108597.20277.bug-gnu-emacs@gnu.org>
From: Dan Jacobson @ 2005-08-03 21:35 UTC (permalink / raw

I comment out some lines in the (custom-set-faces) part of my .emacs
file.

My comments got deleted the next time I entered the wonderful menu
driven customization system.

Therefore, the warning
  ;; custom-set-faces was added by Custom -- don't edit or cut/paste it!
should be revised to
  ;; custom-set-faces was added by Custom -- don't edit or cut/paste it!
  ;; Place all comments outside this section or else they will
  ;; likely be deleted!