all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* Where is Visual Basic Mode?
@ 2003-02-13 13:53 Raphael Goubet
From: Raphael Goubet @ 2003-02-13 13:53 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi,

I'm looking for the Visual Basic mode, but I cannot find a recent
version. The link I found on the XEmacs website

http://www.cs.washington.edu/~voelker/ntemacs/windows/#vb

is no longer valid.

I understand it was created by Fred White, then maintained by Kevin
Whitefoot, but any source I found on the web or on group archives
dated back to 1999 at the latest.

So where's the latest version? Isn't it maintained anymore? Was it
superseded by another package?

More specifically, I'm looking for a VBScript mode. Is there any?

Thanks in advance.

Raphael

* Re: Where is Visual Basic Mode?
@ 2003-02-13 19:03 ` Jeffery B. Rancier
From: Jeffery B. Rancier @ 2003-02-13 19:03 UTC (permalink / raw)

> "Raphael" == Raphael Goubet <rgoubet@yahoo.fr> writes:

    > Hi,
    > I'm looking for the Visual Basic mode, but I cannot find a recent
    > version. The link I found on the XEmacs website

Use
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&q=%2Bvisual-basic-mode.el&btnG=Google+Search

Jeff
,----