On Sunday 25 March 2018 02:42 PM, Noam Postavsky wrote: > A couple of things. > > Have assigned copyright for Emacs? (the change is small enough to > install regardless, but note that we only accept up to 15 lines worth of > unassigned code per person). I have send the request. Waiting for reply. > You should add a ChangeLog style entry to the commit message, as > described in CONTRIBUTE. Updated > >> +(ert-deftest test-buffer-base-buffer-indirect () >> + (let* ((base (get-buffer-create "base") > You should rather use with-temp-buffer, so that the test will not > interfere with anything else (same for the second test). > Updated. >