all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* Upgrading from 23.3 to 24.5 on Windows
@ 2016-06-25 13:59 PawWriter
From: PawWriter @ 2016-06-25 13:59 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-gnu-emacs

Been running 23.3 for several years. I wanted to use package and the package I wanted said I had to upgrade to at least 24.3. The directory structure for 24.5 is entirely different from 23.3. What directories do I have to move from my 23.3 directory structure to the 24.5 directory structure to keep all my current packages?