all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* set-face-attribute width condensed/expanded no difference? (Mac)
@ 2007-11-23 11:55 Presto
From: Presto @ 2007-11-23 11:55 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-gnu-emacs

Executing the following two lines of code does not seem to result in
any difference in the font width:

(set-face-attribute 'default nil :family "andale mono" :width
'condensed)
(set-face-attribute 'default nil :family "andale mono" :width
'normal)

The Andale Mono font is too widely spaced in my opinion; I would like
to make it more condensed. Can this be achieved?

Environment: Mac OS 10.5.1, Emacs 22.1.50.1