Hi, Congratulations for the wonderfull custumisable Emacs. Iown suse 10.1 I can't find answers about : 1) when I open emacs.Then Ctl-X Ctl-X myfile.cpp Even if under Options, syntax Highlighting is pressed, no colors on my cpp code. I have to depress and repress this option for it go color my code. So, how can I do for it to go right directly 2)We can split the window in pressing Ctl-X 2 or 3 But is there a way from the call emacs in the console: I want the window to be opened, split in : file1.cpp at left side , and file2.cpp at right one. 3)It would be very good to enable indentation of a whole pascal file Thanks.