I am turning from vim to emacs ,and the first step seems a little difficult~~ a problem is the indent style of emacs default is just like public void helloWorld() { if(today.weather == find) { System.out.println("oh~ a fine day~"); } } but actually the style I expect is public void helloWorld() { if(today.weather == find) { System.out.println("oh~ a fine day~"); } } you may notice that the position of { } of the if loop has been changed to be accord with that if statement, seems this is the recommand code style of Sun's documentation but I can't find how to change emacs's default indent style to this Best regards Litchi -- 不管如何伟大的恋情,有结局,何况是我这微不足道的痴恋